Submit news items to: Editor Hannah Jurek
By mail: Duluth Town Hall, 6092 Homestead Rd, Duluth, MN 55804
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By phone: Duluth Town Hall message: (218) 525-5705
Or put notes in the NEWS BOX on the Town Hall porch
The Newsletter is an independent source of community information (see the Township office and the Township web site www.duluthtownship.org for official minutes, ordinances, applications, etc.). It is published every other month and some 1132 copies are mailed, without cost, to all known Township homes (some 790), plus relevant agencies and officials, local community school teachers, and, by request, to former residents and other interested parties. The Township supports printing by BB&K, a Township business, and mailing by Twin Ports Mailing personnel in Duluth. The Newsletter is focused on the Township and its residents. Outside commercial, political, or religious advertising is not included. The mailing list is private and not available for sale.
- Summary of Town Board and Planning Commission meetings
- Articles on Township history
- Views from the shore and inland
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Police, Fire and Emergency department information
- Upcoming events and issues
- And other items of interest to Duluth Township residents
- Periodically there may be an insert listing Township businesses, a mail-back questionnaire, or special information.
Newsletter deadlines are within the third week of the month prior to publication to allow for as much time as possible for current information while still accommodating printing and mailing.
Deadline Target Publication Date
December 14th January 1st
February 8th March 1st
April 18th May 1st
June 14th July 1st
August 18th September 1st
October 20th November 1st