Submit news items to: Volunteer editor Don McTavish
By mail: Duluth Town Hall, 6092 Homestead Rd, Duluth, MN 55804
By phone: Duluth Town Hall message: (218) 525-5705
Or put notes in the NEWS BOX on the Town Hall porch
The Newsletter is an independent source of community information (see the Township office and the Township web site www.duluthtownship.org for official minutes, ordinances, applications, etc.). It is published every other month and some 1020 copies are mailed, without cost, to all known Township homes (some 790), plus relevant agencies and officials, local community school teachers, and, by request, to former residents and other interested parties. The Township supports printing by BB&K, a Township business, and mailing by UDAC personnel in Duluth. The Newsletter is focused on the Township and its residents. Outside commercial, political or religious advertising is not included. The mailing list is private and not available for sale.
- Summary of Town Board and Planning Commission meetings
- Articles on Township history
- Views from the shore and inland
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Police, Fire and Emergency department information
- Upcoming events and issues
- And other items of interest to Duluth Township residents
- Periodically there may be an insert listing Township businesses, a mail-back, questionnaire, or special information.
Newsletter deadlines are the 23rd of the month prior to publication, allowing as much time for current information as possible and still accommodating printing and mailing.
Deadline Target Date
December 23 January 1st
February 23rd March 1st
April 23rd May 1st
June 23rd July 1st
August 23rd September 1st
October 23rd November 1st